Thursday, July 8, 2010

Transitions

Welcome! I am new to the blog world, so bear with me as I develop this site. I hope to work on my writing here, and in the process, share some thoughts I hope are worth reading!

After some 30 years with my dear husband, we are in the process of, once again, finding a new church home. Our destination is 'unrevealed.' But we know and trust that God has something in mind: He simply has not given us the details yet.

Transitions are always difficult. I liken them to a parachute jump. We take the leap of announcing our intentions of moving, and then wonder where and when the free fall will end. :)

But God is faithful and will see us through.

Psalm 27:13-14 is a great comfort:

"I would have despaired unless I had believed
that I would see the D)" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">goodness of the LORD
in the E)" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">land of the living.
Wait for the LORD;
Be G)" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the LORD."


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land! I look forward to following your family's adventures as you journey where the Lord leads you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brenna,
    and for the record, I have breastfed all 7 of my children, one a special needs baby. But never an adopted child! Awesome! So glad you are there to support those women!
    Thank you for your support here, also, as we travel this earth. Such an adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Update on the Wallet

Now don't faint.  I know it's just been a few days since my last blog post.  But when God get's moving, things happen fast. Wedn...